Thursday, September 18, 2008

HammerMccain, HammerObama, HammerChrist

Reprinted from A Myspace blog by Skip Skiffington, singer for many bands including The Tortured.

It should be apparent to anyone and to all that McCain and Obama will just be more of the same, no matter which one wins. McCain and Obama were both corrupted by the system. This is O.K. though, because we are all corrupt. America is still the greatest country in the world. The country, not the people.

I have always wanted to live through a depression. I know, be careful what you wish for. Well anyone who knows anything about anything should know, the stock market is rigged. As a numbers man, (a Virgo), and accountant, I have known this for a very long time. Don't put your money in the market, buy tangible assets, things that you can control. If you have money to waste, go to Las Vegas, and gamble. You'll have alot more fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, I'm gonna have to bust Skip Skiffington's balls on this. The assertion that both McCain and Obama will be "more of the same" was the most ridiculous thing I'd read in a week, and remained so for about 10 seconds, until I read the phrase "the stock market is rigged," which is a strong contender for dumbest thing I've read all year. And this is an election year. Bonus points for thinking being a Virgo gives him some sort of market insight the rest of us don't have. And Jesus, even McCain would be an exponential improvement over Bush. Virtually any serious contender would be! Let alone Obama, who -- and I'll be willing to argue this point for as long as it takes to convince anyone -- is the fucking man.

The combined stupidity of the above assertions is such that I am afraid they might have just given me brain cancer.

Ok, I'm done ranting now. We cool? (fist bump) Yeah, we cool.

Scott Crawford said...

Lol... yeah bro.. we cool

I think the demoninton Skip Skiffington will forgive you for your blasting of his opinion piece :)